Why We Stopped Listing Property and Started Positioning Assets.
We grew tired of listing property. That’s why we rebuilt our brokerage model from the ground up, incorporating market analysis and strategic marketing theory to identify what makes your real estate opportunity unique, special, and different.
What We Do:
- Leasing – Landlord and Tenant Representation
- Off-Market Investment Opportunity Sourcing
Our unique positioning approach allows us to accelerate your commercial real estate leasing and sales process so that you can focus on profitably growing your business and portfolio.
How it Works:
- First, we create your position in the market. We help you understand the demand drivers surrounding your real estate, where the gaps in the market are, and who your target audience is.
- Then we build your story from one of six elements: heritage, an owned attribute, hotness, the number one position, preference, being a leader, or being first.
- Next, we communicate your position using a myriad of marketing tactics that drive your message to the audience that values what you have to offer.
- We track, measure, and report on our tactics’ successes and share our results with you so we see how well our message is being received. Once the lead flow builds, our team qualifies each lead using a 7 step process to determine whether you have an opportunity.
- We evaluate needs, budget, and how decisions are made before presenting you with a written proposal that may be your next deal.
- Last, we present your deal to you. We discuss a financial breakdown of the deal, who the stakeholders are and what they’re seeking, a negotiation strategy, how to troubleshoot the deal, and ultimately getting to closing. In the end, we guide you through the buy/sell decision to consummate the deal that maximizes your return on investment.