Listen to a Commercial Real Estate Broker Interview with Jeremy Cyrier, CCIM
Check out the podcast below in which Justin Lamontagne, CRE Elite: Broker to Brokers, speaks with Jeremy Cyrier, CCIM, the President of MANSARD Commercial Real Estate, about his thoughts on the importance of a concept called “positioning theory”, about a teaching resource that Jeremy built, and how Jeremy compares being a commercial real estate broker to the subprime lending market.
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- How a teaching track led to Jeremy’s career as a commercial real estate broker
- Why Jeremy created a course on CRE
- Why Jeremy hired a coach to learn the sales process
- What is “positioning theory” and why it matters to a commercial real estate broker
- About Jeremy’s wins, losses and best clients
Mentions & Resources
- CRE Invest Ed
- Positioning Theory (resources coming soon)
- Timing the Real Estate Market by Robert Campbell
- Seth Godin blog
Advice & Quotes
- “You don’t know what you don’t know” – just get going
- FOCUS – be an investor. Or be a commercial real estate broker.
- Don’t commoditize your listings.
- Engage an accountability partner.
- “Have a long view on the business” – integrity
- “How much do you want to make and how do you want to get there”
Connect with Jeremy Cyrier
- Check out Jeremy’s full bio here
- Call Jeremy at 617-674-2203