Strategic Leads Advisor
About the Role:
Role will support the lead real estate broker:
- Call assigned suspects and leads to qualify/disqualify prospects.
- Schedule first meeting for or with lead broker depending on prospect.
- Update Daylite database with call notes per contact.
- Provide lead broker with weekly activity call report.
- Attend first meetings without lead broker with lead broker’s permission.
Key Attributes For Success in the Role:
- Positive energy exhibited continually throughout the day.
- Effective communications internally and externally, using in-person, phone and email skills.
- Experience in opening conversations, building rapport and identifying pains.
- Basic understanding of and exposure to commercial real estate.
- Demonstrable sales skills, including prospect engagement, qualifying, managing expectations and unfailing follow-through.
- Ability to ask probing questions and to listen.
- Massachusetts Salesperson’s real estate license – either hold or be willing to procure at own expense in first 90 days of employment.
- Preferably, exposure to: Daylite and Excel.
- Qualify for company matching 401k after 12 months.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Full-Time position in the office – hours are 9:00 – 5:30 M-F.
- 2 weeks of paid vacation per year not including state holidays.
- 5 sick days per year.
- Position qualifies for company bonus depending on salary range.
Qualified candidates should apply for the Strategic Leads Advisor position by clicking on this link to email your resume and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org