Broker Associate – Opener
About the Role:
Role will support the lead real estate broker:
- Call assigned suspects and leads to qualify/disqualify prospects.
- Schedule first meeting for or with lead broker depending on prospect.
- Update Daylite database with call notes per contact.
- Provide lead broker with weekly activity call report.
- Attend first meetings without lead broker with lead broker’s permission.
Key Attributes For Success in the Role:
- Positive energy exhibited continually throughout the day.
- Effective communications internally and externally, using in-person, phone and email skills.
- Experience in opening conversations, building rapport and identifying pains.
- Basic understanding of and exposure to commercial real estate.
- Demonstrable sales skills, including prospect engagement, qualifying, managing expectations and unfailing follow-through.
- Ability to ask probing questions and to listen.
- Massachusetts Salesman real estate license – either hold or be willing to procure at own expense in first 90 days of employment.
- Preferably, exposure to: Daylite and Excel.
- Qualify for company matching 401k after 12 months.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Full-Time position in the office – hours are 9:00 – 5:30 M-F.
- 2 weeks of paid vacation per year not including state holidays.
- 5 sick days per year.
- Position qualifies for company bonus depending on salary range.
Qualified candidates should apply for the Broker Associate – Opener position by clicking on this link to email your resume and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org