Commercial Real Estate Advisor
About the Company:
Experienced investors know that commercial real estate is complicated. When there is a lot of money on the line, mistakes can cost you millions. MANSARD protects clients’ interests and grows their portfolios through specialized expertise, local market knowledge, and smart negotiation. That’s why experienced investors keep choosing MANSARD, deal after deal.
Over the past 19 years, we’ve negotiated the successful sale of more than 1,000 properties for our clients, which made us one of Boston Business Journal’s largest selling commercial real estate brokerages in Massachusetts in 2020.
About the Role
The Commercial Real Estate Advisor will become a producing member of our integrated sales team, expected to produce at least $250,000 in gross commission income per year.
The role’s responsibilities include:
- Call assigned suspects and leads to qualify/disqualify prospects
- Schedule first meeting for or with lead broker depending on the prospect
- Update CRM database with call notes per contact
- Provide team lead with weekly activity call report
Key Attributes For Success in the Role:
- Ability to speak clearly, using in-person, phone, and email skills
- Experience in opening conversations, building rapport, and identifying needs
- Basic understanding of and exposure to commercial real estate.
- Demonstrable sales skills, including prospect engagement, qualifying, managing expectations, and unfailing follow-through
- Ability to ask probing questions and to listen
- Massachusetts salesperson’s real estate license – either hold or be willing to procure at own expense in first 90 days of employment
- Preferably, exposure to CRM software and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Willingness to be in a fast-paced, team investment sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Outgoing and social personality, competitive, strong work ethic
- Strong organizational and follow-through abilities
- Coachable and willing to learn commercial real estate investment sales
- Commission based position in a team-based environment
Qualified candidates should contact:
Jeremy Cyrier, CCIM