Commercial Real Estate Advisor
About the Company:
At MANSARD, we believe your property is valuable not only to its current owner, but to the community, and to its next owner. Our mission is to find the right buyer for commercial property owners and provide a smooth transition of ownership. Our clients have gotten their agreed-upon sale price and on-time closings in 88.9% of cases.
At MANSARD, we developed the MANSARD Portfolio Method to help commercial real estate investors grow their portfolios through a series of successful property transactions. Over the past 19 years, we’ve negotiated the successful sale of more than 1,000 properties for our clients, which made us one of Boston Business Journal’s largest selling commercial real estate brokerages in Massachusetts in 2020.
About the Role
The Commercial Real Estate Advisor will support the Senior Commercial Real Estate Advisor, who is a highly successful professional with experience generating seven-figure annual fees. Successful candidates will be expected to grow into a Senior Commercial Real Estate Advisor role. The role’s responsibilities include:
- Call assigned suspects and leads to qualify/disqualify prospects
- Schedule first meeting for or with lead broker depending on prospect
- Update CRM database with call notes per contact
- Provide lead broker with weekly activity call report
- Attend first meetings without lead broker with lead broker’s permission
Key Attributes For Success in the Role:
- Ability to speak clearly, using in-person, phone and email skills
- Experience in opening conversations, building rapport and identifying needs
- Basic understanding of and exposure to commercial real estate.
- Demonstrable sales skills, including prospect engagement, qualifying, managing expectations and unfailing follow-through
- Ability to ask probing questions and to listen
- Massachusetts salesperson’s real estate license – either hold or be willing to procure at own expense in first 90 days of employment
- Preferably, exposure to: CRM software and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to be in a fast-paced, team investment sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Outgoing and social personality, competitive, strong work ethic
- Strong organizational and follow-through abilities
- Coachable and willing to learn commercial real estate investment sales
- Commission based position in a team-based environment
Qualified candidates should contact:
Jeremy Cyrier, CCIM