Marketing & Office Manager
About the Role:
The Marketing & Office Manager role will support the lead broker:
- Gather property information for use in marketing of sale and lease projects
- Print and bind proposals & client presentations
- CRM entries – record project activities and create weekly reporting
- Answer inbound phone calls and connect to responsible party in the office
- Welcome guests at the office
- Keep office stocks full
- Post and manage all property listings data
- Publish press releases about company news
- Support President in travel reservations and education scheduling
- Manage subscription contracts and license agreements
- Manage printing of signage, company stationery and business cards
- Manage web designer, coordinate email blasts, and research and publish blog topics
- Manage Google PPC program
- Prepare and print mailers and property flyers
- Work closely with President in design and implementation of future market initiatives
Key Attributes For Success in the Role:
- Positive energy exhibited continually throughout the day
- Effective communications internally and externally, using in-person, phone and email skills.
- Experience in managing complex marketing projects.
- Basic understanding of and exposure to commercial real estate.
- Fundamental marketing skills including knowledge of basic marketing principles, software applications, email campaigns and website coordination
- Preferably, exposure to: Daylite, Costar, Pages, Keynote, Financial Analysis, Gantt Software, MLS, GIS tools.
To apply for the Marketing & Office Manager position, click on this link to email your resume : firstname.lastname@example.org