About the Role:
Level 2 role will support the lead real estate broker:
- Manage assigned lease and sale projects from inception to completion
- Intake, pre-qualify, and record opportunities
- Conduct property tours
- Gather property information for use in marketing of sale and lease projects
- Prepare proposals, client presentations, & weekly client communications for sale and lease transactions
- Manage all aspects of project fulfillment including coordinating vendors, client updates, flyer drops and offering memoranda circulation
- CRM entries – record project activities and create weekly reporting
- Create and manage Gantt charts
- Attend client update meetings and shepherd resulting action lists
- Respond to inbound phone call and email inquiries, book/schedule meetings and send appropriate sales materials.
- Provide for sale and lease transaction management
- Conduct market research
- Generate target lists using business and owner databases
Key Attributes For Success in the Role:
- Positive energy exhibited continually throughout the day
- Effective communications internally and externally, using in-person, phone and email skills.
- Experience in managing complex projects.
- Basic understanding of and exposure to commercial real estate.
- Demonstrable sales skills, including prospect engagement, qualifying, managing expectations and unfailing follow-through.
- Fundamental marketing skills including knowledge of basic marketing principles, software applications, email campaigns and website coordination.
- Massachusetts Salesman real estate license – either hold or be willing to procure at own expense in first 90 days of employment.
- Demonstrable skills in Microsoft Excel (skills test administered).
- Preferably, exposure to: Daylite, Costar, Pages, Keynote, Financial Analysis, Gantt Software, GIS tools.
To apply for the Project Manager position, click on this link to email your resume and cover letter: email@example.com