About the Role:
The Strategic Client Services Associate will support the lead real estate broker and team:
- Manage assigned sale projects from inception to completion
- Intake, pre-qualify, and record opportunities
- Conduct property tours
- Gather property information for use in the marketing of sale and lease projects
- Manage company multi-channel marketing campaign
- Prepare proposals, client presentations, & weekly client communications for sale and lease transactions
- Manage all aspects of project fulfillment including coordinating vendors, client updates, flyer drops and offering memoranda circulation
- CRM entries – record project activities and create weekly reporting
- Create and manage Gantt charts
- Attend client update meetings and shepherd resulting action lists
- Respond to inbound phone calls and email inquiries, book/schedule meetings, and send appropriate sales materials.
- Provide for sale and lease transaction management
- Conduct market research
- Generate target lists using business and owner databases
Key Attributes For Success in the Role:
- Positive energy exhibited continually throughout the day
- Effective communications internally and externally, using in-person, phone and email skills.
- Experience in managing complex projects.
- Basic understanding of and exposure to commercial real estate.
- Demonstrable sales skills, including prospect engagement, qualifying, managing expectations, and unfailing follow-through.
- Fundamental marketing skills including knowledge of basic marketing principles, software applications, email campaigns, and website coordination
- Massachusetts salesperson’s real estate license – either hold or be willing to procure at own expense in first 90 days of employment
- Demonstrable skills in Microsoft Excel (skills test administered)
- Preferably, exposure to Daylite, Costar, Keynote, Excel, Argus, Gantt Software, ESRI BAO and GIS tools.
To apply for this position, click on this link to email your resume and cover letter: email@example.com